2023’s Newest addition! Newly designed Microfiber waffle weave Towel. The microfiber waffle weave is very commonly known throughout the microfiber industry. It is called a waffle weave because the towel has raised looped edges on the surface of the towel in the shape like that on a delicious Belgium Waffle. These “pockets” that are created hold water while the surface of the cloth stays dry making it an exceptional drying towel! The raised looped edges on this lint free towel make it great for all around use, while also being great on glass. Like other looped microfibers, they have an extended life compared to unlooped microfibers. They make excellent dish towels!
- Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel 16'' x 24''
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Looped Microfiber, Waffle Pattern
- Lint Free
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- Cloth Weight: 25 Grams
- Individually wrapped in protective sleeve
- Labeled with contents and Blue Cava Art branding
Microfiber Instructions For Washing:
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent.
- No fabric softeners – they clog the open spaces in the microfiber, making the fabric useless.
- Be careful what you wash with your microfiber, wash microfiber with only microfiber.
Microfiber Instructions Drying:
To ensure the longest lasting microfiber, air dry is best.
Microfiber dries relatively quickly.
If you use a dryer, set it on low heat or no heat.
All Designs are © Blue Cava Art All rights reserved 2023. Reproduction or use without written consent of the Artist is prohibited.